Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reverse Vandalism



My post about food network reviews was vandalized a few weeks ago. I decided to leave it, thinking it was some form of blogger karma. I recorded this gem, which I was going to add to the defaced post.  When I logged in to add the new video clip, I discovered the posting had been restored. Thankfully it didn't resemble the monkey saint! 


I should leave well enough alone but she makes it so easy...





These two things are not like the other:


Sandra is at it again, this time with Cherry Pie Filling from a can, (see HFCS post) and whipped cream cheese. Our hostess mixes these two ingredients to fill her "pancrepes" while explaining that she prefers her homemade creation over a store-bought version of same.       

Wha?? 

Two store bought items combined together at home does not constitute home-made. I know, I need a more productive outlet for my sharp tongue, but her use of mayonnaise in a recipe for Shrimp & Grits put me over the edge, and I have been on the offensive ever since.     

Here is the clip of her making crepes...for some reason she calls them pancakes. 










Coming soon:  A new look & fresh design!

2 comments:

  1. Love the reference to the "monkey saint" -- I did a blog post about it last year which you might enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kinda sad that someone else would vandalize your work. I'm sorry! But I do enjoy the monkey.

    ReplyDelete